Due to lack of time I had to park development of Animify for the time being. You can still use it in it's current shape though.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an early version of the plugin - incomplete, very non-optimised and full of bugs, etc. It is highly recommended NOT to use it in production at the moment. Best viewed with Safari / Chrome (WebKit) or Firefox.
Testing and feedback most welcome.
The plugin is at an early stage of it's development and there is still tons of work to do. Here's a more or less complete priority list:
- Kill all current bugs, any new ones - shoot on sight
- Ensure bestestest possible graceful degradation / progressive enhancement
- Slick & optimised code
- Better performance; Better, smoother, jaw-dropping effects; Less processor frying (WebGL Context?)
- Utilise more CSS features (effects with multiple backgrounds, etc.)
- Rounded corners / shape detection, without touching the CSS (Yes!)
- Events, Extend the scope of usage