Due to lack of time I had to park development of Animify for the time being. You can still use it in it's current shape though.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an early version of the plugin - incomplete, very non-optimised and full of bugs, etc. It is highly recommended NOT to use it in production at the moment. Best viewed with Safari / Chrome (WebKit) or Firefox.
Testing and feedback most welcome.
- The cause of 'd is undefined' in Firefox spotted, all good now (!background-color still needs to be sorted within the plugin)
- 'Age' param for 'film-noir' and 'grunge' effect have been re-worked
- Added 'grunge' effect - work in progress
- Added 'age' param for 'film-noir' effect - gives much more vintage look to background images
- Added validation - the script will gracefully terminate itself if it cannot average 15fps
- Added debug toolbar - performance can be measured
- Added intro feature - each effect by default starts with a fadeIn() (can be switched off)
- Added 'posterize' param for 'film-noir' effect
- First public release